Currently Strategy & Advisory Director and partner at Azur Digital, in charge of omnichannel strategy definition and implementation, I have 15 years’ experience driving pioneer omnichannel projects for retail leaders in Europe, Middle-East and Africa. I inspire, design and deliver these projects by addressing concurrently business, technological and operational dimensions.
As a consultant, I support my clients from the boardroom to the floor by combining an extensive knowledge of the retail industry and the consulting methodology to a hands-on experience in retail operations and technology.
As a partner of a consulting company, I lead the consulting activities and I drive, with my fellow partners, the strategy and run the day-to-day of the company across various subjects such as the commercial strategy, the marketing or the HR.
I love driving projects from their ideation to their realisation and I had the chance to work with companies such as Carrefour, Virgin Megastore, LVMH, Nestlé, SFR, ABC or Winner’s, to name a few. I love helping my colleagues and clients growing and flourishing through these projects even more.
Selection of projects below:
- Carrefour UAE, Programme Director & Product Owner: E-commerce re-platforming and online grocery launch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Virgin Megastore, Strategy Director, Programme Director & Product Owner: Omnichannel transformation & e-commerce, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Winner’s, Strategy Director & Programme Director: Omnichannel transformation programme and e-commerce, Port-Louis, Mauritius
- A leading department store chain in Lebanon, Strategy Director & Programme Director: Omnichannel transformation and e-commerce, Beirut, Lebanon
- Carrefour France, Project Manager and Customer Experience Product Owner: Carrefour Drive e-commerce implementation, Paris, France
- Carrefour Banque, Project Manager & Product Owner: Online banking re-platforming, Paris, France